Terms of Service
By using the www.mangadojo.com website ("Service"), or any services of MangaDojo you are agreeing to be bound by
the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
MangaDojo reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new
features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be
subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your
consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
While MangaDojo prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that MangaDojo
cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such
materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
A. Account Terms
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. MangaDojo cannot and will
not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when
Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- Created user accounts may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the
Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark
B. Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account by emailing
- All of your Content will be deleted within 48 hours from the Service upon cancellation. This information can
not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
C. Copyright and Content ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material we provide to the Service. All images and
media files you upload to MangaDojo remain yours.
- You may duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express
written permission from MangaDojo, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
D. General Conditions
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available"
- You understand that MangaDojo uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary
hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it
is associated with the Service, MangaDojo, or any other MangaDojo service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of
the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by MangaDojo.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in
our sole discretion are unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or
violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any MangaDojo
staff member or user will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content,
may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to
conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by
MangaDojo) of other MangaDojo customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or
throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- MangaDojo does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service
will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the
use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services,
information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your
expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that MangaDojo shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss
of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if MangaDojo has been advised of the
possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the
cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or
services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the
service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or
conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of MangaDojo to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not
constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement
between you and MangaDojo and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between
you and MangaDojo (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to